Draft Magazine is currently running their Annual Great Grill-Out Recipe Contest where readers sent in their recipes which incorporate beer into the recipe. They are now down to 10 delicious recipes with a wide range of themes and styles of beers used. The great brewers and chefs out there have inspired these contestants which have resulted in these wonderfully imaginative recipes.
• Grilled Pork Chop with spicy peach chutney with Wheat beer
• “Pepe Nero” Peppercorn Strip with Goose Island Pepe Nero
• Texas Smokey Summer Jerky with stout
• Spicey Pork Tenderloin Framboise with St. Louis Framboise
• German Beer Cheese Stuffed Burgers with Applewood Smoked Bacon Mayo
• Cherry & Raspberry Beer BBQ Sauce Soaked Bratwursts with raspberry beer
• Thai Steak with Blueberry-Peanut Slaw with blueberry beer
• Baltic Porter Ribs with Baltic Porter
• Bourbon Stout Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon aged stour
• Spicy Saison Grilled Chicken with Hennepin Saison
These people truly understand that Great Beer Deserves Great Food. Be sure to stop by the page and vote for your favorite recipe. If you have recipes or perfect pairings that you have developed, let us know and you may be featured on the blog as our guest chef.